Monday, May 23, 2011

Why I work a 2nd job...

Crafting loot! Simply put. My hubby always tells me that I dont need the 2nd job, but my response is always I need more stuff...he doesnt understand I am trying to build a major crafting empire in my lovely art/craft room. Yeah, I orginally got the job for the brushes, canvas' and painting supplies but since starting there in March my world has been flipped upside down with the card making and paper crafts that are available, not to even mention the Cricut...It sends goosebumbs up and down my spine just thinking about it. I have yet to purchase one art supply. How can I pass up the chance to buy a pack of clear Inkadinkado stamps that are regular $10.59 for $2.11. (I also used a 50% coupon and bought a pink and green tape gun for $7!) It leaves me wrenching my hand while bellowing that evil laugh we all know as the mastermind contemplates taking over the world...baahaawaaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment